Vintage Karts Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
Vintage Karts Forums > General > For Sale > Vintage Kart For Sale

Please register to gain full access of the forum. When you register please use your given name.handles and fake names will be deleted. if you are deleted you can re-register with your real name.

Vintage Kart For Sale
 Moderated by: Kevin Gagne
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue Jun 4th, 2019 11:36 pm
  PMQuoteReply
1st Post
brunson67

Mana: 
Hi all,

I haven't been on this forum for several years, kids, work, life in general. I'm posting a vintage Kart that I acquired 3-4 years ago. I was told by everyone on this forum it was probably built in the 1950's, high quality build, a home build for sure. I can say it is a bitchin Kart. I was told it was probably raced in the large CC class back in the day, probably had a big single piston thumper in it originally. As you can see it has a drum brake, and a rear differential. I was hoping to be able to use my old threads/posts so anyone interested to review them, but it seems something happened to the forum a few years back, I wasn't able to login, so I had to create a new account. Sometime in its life it was stretched about 12", and a Briggs 5 horse was put in it. The Kart is currently torn apart, but I have everything for it accept the diamond plate floor pan, which is ugly anyways! LOL
I have all new bearings for the front and rear hubs and differential, I trued the steel wheels, and rebuilt the spindles, and the 5 Horse Briggs did actual fire up. I took about 100 pictures of the tear down to document everything, with special attention to the rear differential. I don't know how much this cool Kart is worth, but I thought someone should have it that will do something with it. This will be for local pick up only, to big to ship. I'm asking $250.00.
I need to help with how to attach more pictures! My email is rbrunson@optiforms.com

Attachment: rear side view.JPG (Downloaded 295 times)

Last edited on Tue Jun 4th, 2019 11:40 pm by brunson67

Posted: Fri Jul 12th, 2019 12:40 am
  PMQuoteReply
2nd Post
excelsiordiva

Mana: 
where are you located.
thanks
Steve Whittle

Posted: Mon Jul 15th, 2019 08:55 pm
  PMQuoteReply
3rd Post
brunson67

Mana: 
Hi there,

I'm located in Canyon Lake California, north of San Diego about 40 minutes.

Rob

Current time is 08:31 pm

Vintage Karts Forums > General > For Sale > Vintage Kart For Sale

UltraBB 1.171 Copyright © 2007-2024 Data 1 Systems, INC.