View single post by brunson67
 Posted: Tue Jun 4th, 2019 11:36 pm
PMQuoteReplyFull Topic
brunson67

Mana: 
Hi all,

I haven't been on this forum for several years, kids, work, life in general. I'm posting a vintage Kart that I acquired 3-4 years ago. I was told by everyone on this forum it was probably built in the 1950's, high quality build, a home build for sure. I can say it is a bitchin Kart. I was told it was probably raced in the large CC class back in the day, probably had a big single piston thumper in it originally. As you can see it has a drum brake, and a rear differential. I was hoping to be able to use my old threads/posts so anyone interested to review them, but it seems something happened to the forum a few years back, I wasn't able to login, so I had to create a new account. Sometime in its life it was stretched about 12", and a Briggs 5 horse was put in it. The Kart is currently torn apart, but I have everything for it accept the diamond plate floor pan, which is ugly anyways! LOL
I have all new bearings for the front and rear hubs and differential, I trued the steel wheels, and rebuilt the spindles, and the 5 Horse Briggs did actual fire up. I took about 100 pictures of the tear down to document everything, with special attention to the rear differential. I don't know how much this cool Kart is worth, but I thought someone should have it that will do something with it. This will be for local pick up only, to big to ship. I'm asking $250.00.
I need to help with how to attach more pictures! My email is rbrunson@optiforms.com

Attachment: rear side view.JPG (Downloaded 295 times)

Last edited on Tue Jun 4th, 2019 11:40 pm by brunson67

Close Window