Vintage Karts Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
Vintage Karts Forums > General > General > Vintage go kart

Please register to gain full access of the forum. When you register please use your given name.handles and fake names will be deleted. if you are deleted you can re-register with your real name.

Vintage go kart
 Moderated by: Kevin Gagne
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sun Aug 26th, 2018 03:49 am
  PMQuoteReply
1st Post
Fallen Anjel

Mana: 
first I want to aplogize for not making my username my real name. I totally didn't see the message at the top of the screen since I"m tired. I did put my real name in my profile to appear under my name in posts so I hope that is good?

Anyway. I've scoured the internet on and off all day and couldn't find what I was looking for. When I was a kid in the 80's my father brought home these wooden modular toy "go karts". they were simple... A base, two seats each, 4 wheels and 2 axles. You could make them w/ one seat or two. We had 3 or 4 of them. We had those things for about 8 years and I think they got thrown out when we moved.

I've included a rough drawing of how I remember them. The seats weren't an exact "H". the seat part was a littler higher than the center. I don't remember how the wheels attached to the axle. The axles and wheels were also wood. They were a blonde wood. Probably a hard wood. I don't think they were pine we abused the heck out of them and they never broke. Now i"m wondering if someone had made them. I'm going to call my father tomorrow and ask him. I'll update when I find out.

Thanks for all your help!

Attachment: go kart.jpg (Downloaded 91 times)

Current time is 04:23 pm

Vintage Karts Forums > General > General > Vintage go kart

UltraBB 1.171 Copyright © 2007-2024 Data 1 Systems, INC.