Vintage Karts Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
Vintage Karts Forums > General > Events > All New Antique and Vintage Kart & Minibike Event at Avon

Please register to gain full access of the forum. When you register please use your given name.handles and fake names will be deleted. if you are deleted you can re-register with your real name.

All New Antique and Vintage Kart & Minibike Event at Avon
 Moderated by: Kevin Gagne
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Jan 18th, 2018 12:48 pm
  PMQuoteReply
1st Post
S Kneisel

Mana: 
Hi all,
By request we are trying something new at Avon in addition to our normal July VKA Northeast Series event.
On June 8 & 9 we are going to host an Antique and Vintage Kart and minibike event. It should be tons of fun and track time as well as good food and beautiful machines showing off. THIS IS NOT A RACING EVENT, just a good time for all who come. We expect to see some really old equipment in the Kart as well as Minibike motorsports.

FYI: Many track improvements were made this year including an 8' wider main straight, wider corners and a track extension with a banked turn. Come and see for yourself!!!

Note: Bike and kart use on the grounds will be heavily restricted. No riding in pits. Bikes and karts allowed on the track during specified times only providing a drivers pass is purchased. Juniors must be accompanied by parent or guardian.

Attached is the flier for the event, please email Scott (chuckie72us@yahoo.com) if you have any questions and we will do our best to answer. Hope you can make it,
Scott Kneisel & Sam Polito   (Event Promotors)

Attachment: Avon Historics 2018-Abriviated.pdf (Downloaded 46 times)

Last edited on Fri Jan 19th, 2018 11:08 am by S Kneisel

Posted: Fri Apr 20th, 2018 06:57 pm
  PMQuoteReply
2nd Post
Al Postiglione

Mana: 
btt......

Posted: Sun Jun 3rd, 2018 12:12 pm
  PMQuoteReply
3rd Post
Brett Mallory

Mana: 
Fingers crossed, I'm hoping this weekend is free for me. It's all sounding like way too much fun! After racing my modern kart the last few weekends, I'm looking forward to NOT racing my A-Bone! LOL! I got to get it out of mothballs tho... Better get to work...

Current time is 01:44 pm

Vintage Karts Forums > General > Events > All New Antique and Vintage Kart & Minibike Event at Avon

UltraBB 1.171 Copyright © 2007-2024 Data 1 Systems, INC.