Vintage Karts Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
Vintage Karts Forums > General > Events > Thompson Speedway Event

Please register to gain full access of the forum. When you register please use your given name.handles and fake names will be deleted. if you are deleted you can re-register with your real name.

Thompson Speedway Event
 Moderated by: Kevin Gagne
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sun Sep 10th, 2017 09:31 am
  PMQuoteReply
1st Post
Ted Tine

Mana: 
So guys,, less than a month away for our play day. All of you enduro guys should have a blast. Don't forget the front straight is 3000 feet long! Through out the day we will be running different course's as to give everyone the option of running the FULL track or the sprint track we used at the last event. As always open to any ideas once everyone is there. This event is ever evolving as there are many options. Yes we will have a kart show and swap meet for any of you vintage guys that would like to sell your wares. It's all what you guys want it to be big or small....Dave Luciani has volunteered to cook again so we will be doing hot dogs, hamburgers,  (home made) sausage & pepper grinders.
If anyone has any questions you can email me @ ted@tedtine.com
Hope to see everyone there!
TRACK GATES OPEN 8AM
FUN BEGINS @ 10AM
12PM LUNCH
5PM DAY ENDS TRACK CLOSES
$50.00 FEE PER DRIVER FOR THE DAY YES IT INCLUDES YOUR PIT PASS
THIS FEE COVERS THE INSURANCE, AMBULANCE & EMT'S.Attention: REQUIRED ! Snell cert. 2010 full face, please no $3.95 helmets unless you think that's all your head is worth. Jackets, gloves, long pants.

Last edited on Sun Sep 10th, 2017 02:16 pm by Ted Tine

Posted: Mon Sep 18th, 2017 02:16 am
  PMQuoteReply
2nd Post
Bill Shelley

Mana: 
Ted What is the fee for just a pit pass for those that are not driving but want to do the kart show? Thanks

Posted: Mon Sep 18th, 2017 10:15 am
  PMQuoteReply
3rd Post
Ted Tine

Mana: 
$10.00

Posted: Mon Sep 18th, 2017 01:00 pm
  PMQuoteReply
4th Post
Karl Ginter

Mana: 
3000 ft front straight!  I can land a C-130 on that!

Posted: Mon Sep 18th, 2017 03:32 pm
  PMQuoteReply
5th Post
Ted Tine

Mana: 
Yes you can Karl! I'm just going to play it bu ear and see what everyone wants to do. We also have a sprint track we use on the back side of the track. The big track is just to give everyone or those that want to do a few laps on the big track....a Sunday drive if you will or at speed....pick your poison. The we'll all go to the sprint track I'm guessing either way we'll have fun! Hope yo can make it!

Current time is 11:41 am

Vintage Karts Forums > General > Events > Thompson Speedway Event

UltraBB 1.171 Copyright © 2007-2024 Data 1 Systems, INC.