Vintage Karts Forums Home 
Vintage Karts Forums > General > General > Robron - Robert Stanton

Please register to gain full access of the forum. When you register please use your given name.handles and fake names will be deleted. if you are deleted you can re-register with your real name.

Moderated by: Kevin Gagne  
AuthorPost
Dan Reed

Mana: 
I have the telephone number for Robert Stanton as 800-624-7383. It's listed the same everywhere I look. Calling that number results in a recorded message that changes periodically and has nothing to do with Robert or his business. Sometimes like a time share message other times rambling off numbers and making no sense.
I have his email address to and when I send an email I don't get a response, most recently sent for some frame and steering parts for the Dart.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Dan

Doug Tenney

Mana: 
Dan,
It's been awhile since I contacted Robert, but every few months it seems like someone has trouble reaching him.  (Although this is the first time anyone mentioned strange answer stuff on the answering machine.)

I got the chance to meet him at TBO last year (Fremont, OH, Fri-Sat-Sun of Labor Day weekend).  Super nice guy, but not as active as he had been, like the rest of us.  I have no idea if he'll be there again this year.

Sorry, I realize that doesn't help you.

Doug

Dan Reed

Mana: 
Thanks Doug,
I've talked to him in the past to, but not lately. The phone is bizarre. I wondered if it should've been an 803 area code like other parts of SC instead of 800, and that didn't work well either.

I guess the other part of my question is if anyone out there has a Dart "A" Bone front section. I'm wanting to replace the one on the front of my frame. Someone also changed my steering to rear steer and I'd like to change it back. Other than a pitman arm that I can make I'm not sure if my spindles can just be flipped around or not.
Thanks, Dan

Billy Hoke

Mana: 
His area code is 843

Dan Reed

Mana: 
Thanks Billy,
I'll give that a shot.
Dan

Chuck Giacobbe

Mana: 
1800 number was shut down years ago .rob called me today.he is fine and well.

Dan Reed

Mana: 
Thanks Chuck,
I've talked to him a few times since my post and again this morning. Going to visit next week with him. 
Unless he's not wanting to be contacted should someone get the VKA First Turn "Resources" page changed to the number that works?
Dan

Doug Tenney

Mana: 
My suggestion: when you see him next week, ask him.

If he says yes, then ask for permission to forward his new number to Rolf Hill (VKA First Turn editor) at kartnumber4<at symbol>yahoo.c0m.

Otherwise, well, I guess that means he likes things the way they are. :cool:

Chuck Giacobbe

Mana: 
dan, you are right. the VKA resource page has not been updated in a long time. don't know who's responsibility it is. i guess they are too busy making up more classes. but rolf hill who does a lot to promote vintage karting does a yearly calendar. he is going to add a resource page. so if there is anybody interested in having their name listed on the resource page contact rolf or me. i can pass his information on to you. this is not a free service. but rolf will let you know the fees for posting your information. and yes i gave rolf robron's info. so buy a calendar next year. all proceeds support a really good cause.

Dan Reed

Mana: 
Thanks Chuck

robert stanton

Mana: 
phone # are 1-843-479-6962 & cell # 1-843-862-4559. these will show in the oct/nov issue. sorry about the problem fella's. 800 cost just to much. thanks, I talked to Dan Reed now took care of his parts.

UltraBB 1.171 Copyright © 2007-2024 Data 1 Systems, INC.