Vintage Karts Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
Vintage Karts Forums > General > General > Karts/Accessories For Sale

Please register to gain full access of the forum. When you register please use your given name.handles and fake names will be deleted. if you are deleted you can re-register with your real name.

Karts/Accessories For Sale
 Moderated by: Kevin Gagne
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sun Nov 6th, 2022 04:07 pm
  PMQuoteReply
1st Post
Todd Runge

Mana: 
Hello, my family and I enjoyed vintage karting for several years, but for many reasons we have not had a chance to get out for a few years.  Therefore, I am looking to sell our karts and some accessories we have accumulated.  This post is more for interest check on what I have available, if it sells great, if not, I will post stuff individually or go to eBay, or attend some events with for sale signs.  This has all been in storage for a few years, and I may not have specific details, but can get specific if there is interest.
Karts - I have 2 Margay Panther X's, basically setup the same.  Both in ready to run condition, were setup to run in the Stock Appearing class.  I believe they both have Mc 91B1's (would have to verify, but definitely 90's series), one with Alky carb, one with gas carb, both were freshly built by top engine builder with new parts and have very little use, ran great.  Both with Hartmann can exhaust.  I believe both have Rev-Grip dry clutches.  Both with Enginetic brakes.  Margay wheels.  One with aluminum Panther X gas tank, that other with plastic tank.
Lots of accessories, but highlights would be - NOS MC 101 crank, (2) Mikuni Alky carbs fresh built with new components, tuner pipes, brake parts.  I have one extra Mc 90 series (would need to verify, but think it is a 92) that was freshly rebuild by top engine builder with new parts.  I have a Bonbrecht built Westbend 820, fresh rebuild never run, was a backup, I owned 2 of them at a time.  Too many other extras to list, but can get a list if interested.
Basically listing that this stuff is available is there is any interest in buying, can get more serious if there is interest and provide more information and negotiate.  Located in MN/WI.

Posted: Sun Nov 6th, 2022 09:09 pm
  PMQuoteReply
2nd Post
Bob Alexander
NW Ohio

Mana: 
Todd, sent you a PM.

Bob Alexander

Posted: Tue Nov 8th, 2022 03:40 pm
  PMQuoteReply
3rd Post
jskinner

Mana: 
Todd,
can you please PM me a list of the items you have for sale.
Regards
Jim

Current time is 04:23 pm

Vintage Karts Forums > General > General > Karts/Accessories For Sale

UltraBB 1.171 Copyright © 2007-2024 Data 1 Systems, INC.