Vintage Karts Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
Vintage Karts Forums > General > Events > Avon VKA race .

Please register to gain full access of the forum. When you register please use your given name.handles and fake names will be deleted. if you are deleted you can re-register with your real name.

Avon VKA race .
 Moderated by: Kevin Gagne
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue Jun 28th, 2022 12:30 pm
  PMQuoteReply
1st Post
jeff tregler

Mana: 
With the event coming up at Avon and them running 4 cycle classes who and what are you planning to bring? I know we had some last year but we really didnt seem to have all of us (me included) on the VKA tires and or engine combinations. So this is a call out to see if we can all get on the same page or will it be a run what you brung class like years past. After all we are just trying to have some fun with our vintage kart stuff.

Posted: Wed Jul 6th, 2022 10:25 am
  PMQuoteReply
2nd Post
Brett Mallory

Mana: 
Speaking for myself, I'll be running whatever I can throw together at the last minute, assuming I'll even get time to do that. Tires will be the same rock-hard Dunlops that have been on the ol' MXK for the last several years. Both of my flatheads are currently in pieces in boxes and in desperate need of overhauls. I can tell you it will have a Tilly carb on it. I guess that makes me a super stock? If I do come up, the only day I can be there is Friday. At this point it's about 50/50 whether I'll be a racer or a spectator?

I don't understand it. Retirement was supposed to give me more free time to do what I want, but so far it hasn't worked out that way. Maybe I need to go back to work so I have more time to race????

Posted: Thu Jun 29th, 2023 09:19 pm
  PMQuoteReply
3rd Post
Karl Ginter

Mana: 
You're running 100cc Class# 8, right? I know Chris Gruber is coming with one, I have one, maybe Skip. If the Nagels come again, they'll definitely have one.

Current time is 02:52 pm

Vintage Karts Forums > General > Events > Avon VKA race .

UltraBB 1.171 Copyright © 2007-2024 Data 1 Systems, INC.