Vintage Karts Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
Vintage Karts Forums > General > For Sale > WANT TO TRADE BLACKHAWK KART FOR MC93

Please register to gain full access of the forum. When you register please use your given name.handles and fake names will be deleted. if you are deleted you can re-register with your real name.

WANT TO TRADE BLACKHAWK KART FOR MC93
 Moderated by: Kevin Gagne
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue May 11th, 2021 04:43 am
  PMQuoteReply
1st Post
Joe Drabicki
Blackhawk Kart Guru in Florida

Mana: 
Hey Kart Fans!

I need at least one MC93 in stock configuration, rebuilt ready to go for my first Blackhawk kart I am restoring. I am almost done with the restoration and have begun thinking about getting an engine, but my funds are low. I have other Blackhawks in various conditions, from something you might just take to the recycler to beautiful show kart shape, and everything in between.

I propose that I trade one, maybe two, maybe three Blackhawk karts (depending on the condition of each kart, remember the recycler specials) for a nicely just rebuilt MC93. ALL of these are restorable, since Marshall Fairman at Sugar River Raceway has jigs to weld up any part needed.

I am restoring another Blackhawk to be a twin to my first one. I will eventually need a second rebuilt MC93, so if you want two really decent Blackhawks, I would trade those for two MC93s.

Anybody interested? Let's talk! Send me a private message with your phone number and email address. I can snap some pics of the karts and email them to you.

Someone located in Florida or Georgia would be good to make the drive easier for the trade.

Tony Severino in Leesburg Florida, you had a few Macs about eight to ten years back. You came to visit me at my storage unit in my town. I had about 21 karts crammed in there. We talked for several hours. Maybe you might be interested?

Thank you for reading.

Kind Regards,
Joe

Last edited on Tue May 11th, 2021 06:06 pm by Joe Drabicki

Current time is 02:40 am

Vintage Karts Forums > General > For Sale > WANT TO TRADE BLACKHAWK KART FOR MC93

UltraBB 1.171 Copyright © 2007-2024 Data 1 Systems, INC.