Vintage Karts Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
Vintage Karts Forums > General > For Sale > Used GOODYEAR BLUE STREAK TIRES

Please register to gain full access of the forum. When you register please use your given name.handles and fake names will be deleted. if you are deleted you can re-register with your real name.

Used GOODYEAR BLUE STREAK TIRES
 Moderated by: Kevin Gagne
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mon Aug 10th, 2020 03:03 am
  PMQuoteReply
1st Post
Joe Drabicki
Blackhawk Kart Guru in Florida

Mana: 
I have some used Goodyear Blue Streak Tires. They are not worth much. Some are in decent condition, which could be used as display tires and some are junk.

These are all 40ish years old, some dry rotted, some with abrasions, cracked sidewalls, some with good sidewalls with barely a hairline crack, some look horrible. None of these should be used for driving your kart at speed because they will most likely explode, delaminate, deteriorate, crumble or cause you to skid off the track spinning into oblivion. You have been warned.

If you are interested, message me with your email address and I will send you pics in a day or two. Look at the pics. Make an offer on what tires you want. Mention the LETTER by each tire or group of tires. Shipping will be determined by the size box needed.

MENTION THE LETTER IN FRONT OF EACH TIRE OR GROUP OF TIRES.

A: (1) 11x3.50-5 wear indicators on one edge, cracked tread, cracked sidewall, trash worthy

B: (1) 11x4.50-5 wear indicators on both edges of tread, decent sidewalls, chunks missing at bead, display worthy

C: (1) 11x4.50-5 wear indicators on one edge, barely cracked sidewalls, chunked bead, display worthy

D: (2) 11x4.50-5 tread gone, no wear indicators, squared off shoulders, some small sidewall cracks, hardly noticeable, display worthy

E: (4) 11x6.00-5 all with serious sidewall cracks, tread ok on most, trash worthy

F: (3) 11x6.00-5 all with serious sidewall cracks, tread ok on most, trash worthy

G: (1) 11x4.50-5 hand diamond treaded for dirt, rock hard, cracked tread and sidewalls, trash worthy

H: (1) 12x6.00-6 cords sticking out of sidewalls, worn out cracked tread, trash worthy

Thanks for looking.

Kind Regards,

Joe

Posted: Mon Aug 17th, 2020 03:17 am
  PMQuoteReply
2nd Post
Joe Drabicki
Blackhawk Kart Guru in Florida

Mana: 
D two 11x4.50-5. These are the best of the used Goodyear tires I have available.

I AM CLEANING OUT MY SHOP !!!

If nobody wants any of these they are ALL GOING IN A DUMPSTER NEXT WEEKEND, SATURDAY 8/22/20.

Attachment: 20200809_190434.jpg (Downloaded 32 times)

Current time is 05:03 pm

Vintage Karts Forums > General > For Sale > Used GOODYEAR BLUE STREAK TIRES

UltraBB 1.171 Copyright © 2007-2024 Data 1 Systems, INC.