Vintage Karts Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
Vintage Karts Forums > General > Events > Simply a Stellar Event at Thompson Speedway!!!!!

Please register to gain full access of the forum. When you register please use your given name.handles and fake names will be deleted. if you are deleted you can re-register with your real name.

Simply a Stellar Event at Thompson Speedway!!!!!
 Moderated by: Kevin Gagne
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mon May 29th, 2017 01:00 am
  PMQuoteReply
1st Post
Chris Sahagian

Mana: 
All I can say is it was a stellar event at Thompson today. Want to thank Ted Tine for spearheading this. Also want to thank Rick,Eric and all the boys from Long Island for setting up a really cool course out of pylons.Special thanks to Dave L. and my wife for feeding people. The real cool thing about this event was there was no trophy's,no flags,no frills. Just people going out and running 2-8 karts at a time,with NO ISSUES.Rears went out with sidewinders. Mc-49's went out with Mc-101's and Yamahas,Komets. Reminded me of how we used to do things. Sometimes simpler is better. Again a big thanks to all!!!! Warmest Regards;Chris

Posted: Mon May 29th, 2017 02:59 pm
  PMQuoteReply
2nd Post
Bill Shelley

Mana: 
Chris Too bad it was on the same weekend as Springfield. I would have loved to have come with a couple of my " Trailer Queens" as Dave L calls them, Maybe Ted can have it next year when it's not the same weekend as another popular event. Would love to come. Glad you'al had a great time. Bill S

Current time is 03:34 pm

Vintage Karts Forums > General > Events > Simply a Stellar Event at Thompson Speedway!!!!!

UltraBB 1.171 Copyright © 2007-2024 Data 1 Systems, INC.