Vintage Karts Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
Vintage Karts Forums > General > Events > Avon 3rd Annual Antique and Historics Show and Ride

Please register to gain full access of the forum. When you register please use your given name.handles and fake names will be deleted. if you are deleted you can re-register with your real name.

Avon 3rd Annual Antique and Historics Show and Ride
 Moderated by: Kevin Gagne
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Feb 28th, 2020 01:58 pm
  PMQuoteReply
1st Post
S Kneisel

Mana: 
Hi All,
Just a note to let you know that the 3rd annual "Avon Antique & Vintage Kart and Minibike show and ride" is scheduled for June 11, 12 & 13.

Keep in mind this is not a VKA or racing event but you should get all the track time you can stand and lots of fun driving and showing off our old stuff.

Last year we had a lot of safe fun and we got excellent feedback on the event, seems like some have been waiting for this type of event and we are glad to please.

Just wanted to let folks know, the flier  for the event is  also posted on the REAR site as well as Vintage Karting Forum and GVKC.racing

Stay tuned for updates,
Scott, Sam, Al & Darla

Attachment: Avon June Historics 2020-Final.pdf (Downloaded 9 times)

Posted: Sat Mar 21st, 2020 06:25 pm
  PMQuoteReply
2nd Post
Karl Ginter

Mana: 
Scott,
I got a question from one of the VKA guys if this particular event was for rears, only. Some 70-72 chassis were already SW at that time,...I'm thinking your intent was for rears, but, thought I'd ask, thanks. Stay safe up there!
Karl

Posted: Sat Mar 21st, 2020 06:53 pm
  PMQuoteReply
3rd Post
S Kneisel

Mana: 
No it is for any kart and engine or minibike and engine produced from 1972 and earlier.
Early sidewinders are welcome.

Posted: Sun May 3rd, 2020 12:21 pm
  PMQuoteReply
4th Post
Karl Ginter

Mana: 
Thanks, Scott. Are the June dates still on, or will they get shifted to the right, pending NY state's travel and gathering restrictions? I would think up-state NY would be freed-up sooner. Thanks, Karl

Posted: Sun May 3rd, 2020 06:53 pm
  PMQuoteReply
5th Post
S Kneisel

Mana: 
Hi Karl,We are still planning on the June event.
Sam and I are planning on going to New Castle the following weekend also.
I guess it will depend on how things go after the state gets more opened up. We have a plan on maintaining social distancing in the pits but it is gonna be greatly up to each person individually to cooperate. Some of us will be more careful that others.
Hope you are well and staying safe yourself.

Last edited on Sun May 3rd, 2020 06:54 pm by S Kneisel

Current time is 04:12 pm

Vintage Karts Forums > General > Events > Avon 3rd Annual Antique and Historics Show and Ride

UltraBB 1.171 Copyright © 2007-2024 Data 1 Systems, INC.