View single post by Al Postiglione
 Posted: Sat May 27th, 2017 12:15 am
PMQuoteReplyFull Topic
Al Postiglione

Mana: 
A letter/announcement from Scott Kneisel:

Hi All,

Well it is that time of year again and this year promises to be a special year. We have a couple visitors this year from afar....Vintage Terry Ives from Cali and the VKA president Bill McCornack from Chi town will be joining us as well as some first time attendees from here in the northeast and the midwest. The Avon event is the second event in the Northeast Promoters cup series which began with the event at Sandy Hook this month.
Another nice add is that Karl Ginter (VKA Northeast coordinator) sprung for some real nice trophies (see attached) for the winners & placers of the 5 scored events. There will still be Tier II non scored flagged demonstrations in the remaining classes so hopefully there will be something for everyone and a full day of practice by class on Friday as always. There will also be restricted practice at extra cost on Thursday for early arrivals if desired (see registration form for details)

So come one come all!! A lot of karting fun and excitement is in store for all of us.

And remember there is significant savings for pre-registration so get those sheets in the mail and save some bucks.

If you have any questions on the event, feel free to email or call me and I will do my best to answer.

Hope to see you there,
Scott Kneisel
585-398-3526

Close Window