Vintage Karts Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
Vintage Karts Forums > General > For Sale > Rupp Dart Cycle

Please register to gain full access of the forum. When you register please use your given name.handles and fake names will be deleted. if you are deleted you can re-register with your real name.

Rupp Dart Cycle
 Moderated by: Kevin Gagne
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Apr 3rd, 2019 04:04 am
  PMQuoteReply
1st Post
Brian Swee

Mana: 
I have an original 1963 Rupp Dart Cycle Deluxe for sale. These were the first Rupp Minibikes made by Rupp from 1961-1963+-. This one has original everything. It has the original ID badge signifying that it is a deluxe model with the 6" front wheel. I am not sure if the engine is original so I also have a period Lauson engine included in the sale. I also have a new reproduction seat and a new reproduction ID badge included in the sale. I also have a 1963 Karting World Magazine with a test report of this 1963 Rupp Dart Cycle that I will include with the sale. The bike came to me with a lighting kit installed. I have removed them but will include the lighting kit as well. This would be the perfect pit bike at the kart track or when camping and just around the house....this is a good one, you cannot go wrong here. I am asking $1395 obo. Let me know if you have any questions. I can email more pics of everything.

Thanks for looking, Brian (805) 377-8959

Attachment: CIMG1246.JPG (Downloaded 83 times)

Current time is 01:47 am

Vintage Karts Forums > General > For Sale > Rupp Dart Cycle

UltraBB 1.171 Copyright © 2007-2024 Data 1 Systems, INC.