Vintage Karts Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
Vintage Karts Forums > General > For Sale > CAD Parts Design Drawings and Manufacturing Services

Please register to gain full access of the forum. When you register please use your given name.handles and fake names will be deleted. if you are deleted you can re-register with your real name.

CAD Parts Design Drawings and Manufacturing Services
 Moderated by: Kevin Gagne
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Jan 24th, 2019 01:09 am
  PMQuoteReply
1st Post
Joe Drabicki
Blackhawk Kart Guru in Florida

Mana: 
Hey Gents!

Joe Drabicki here, the Blackhawk Kart guru in Florida. I have over 30 years experience as a mechanical engineer, using Autocad and a couple other CAD programs, designing just about anything you would see in a factory. I have worked for companies such as M&M Mars Candy, Bridgestone Tire, Mack Trucks and Mt. Olive Pickle company.

I currently work for a company where I design canopies and awnings, then supervise the manufacturing of these units which get installed on commercial buildings. We fabricate in aluminum and steel. I just got permission from the owner to design and build racing kart parts on the side. We have both a laserjet and CNC machine to make just about any kind of part. We can fabricate sheet metal, plate, tubing and also weld parts together. We do powdercoating too.

Let me know what kart parts you want made and I can give you a quote on price. Private Message (PM) me and we can exchange email and phone numbers.

Kind Regards,

Joe Drabicki

Last edited on Thu Jan 24th, 2019 01:11 am by Joe Drabicki

Current time is 01:28 pm

Vintage Karts Forums > General > For Sale > CAD Parts Design Drawings and Manufacturing Services

UltraBB 1.171 Copyright © 2007-2024 Data 1 Systems, INC.