Vintage Karts Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
Vintage Karts Forums > General > General > Anybody know anything about vintage Karts?

Please register to gain full access of the forum. When you register please use your given name.handles and fake names will be deleted. if you are deleted you can re-register with your real name.

Anybody know anything about vintage Karts?
 Moderated by: Kevin Gagne
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Jun 29th, 2018 02:27 pm
  PMQuoteReply
1st Post
spadekevin

Mana: 
Hi,

I was recently given this old Go Kart. The previous owner just wants before and after pictures when I restore it.
I searched around ebay and Googled "vintage go karts", "quarter midgets", etc., and was really surprised at the lack of info out there. Is there a good website or group for these old things?
The quarter midget stuff was, generally, larger and more of a race thing.
The previous owner doesn't know much about it. It's been in his family since he was a child and he's guessing it's from the late '50's- early '60's.
It had an engine at one time and the brake is integral to the chain drive. The body was on the frame at some point, but the frame has been modified and I can't quite figure out how to mount the body in the current configuration.
The body has "Patterson Fiberglass" on it.
I know that many frames back in the day were home built from plans in Popular Mechanics, etc., but I was wondering if anyone saw anything here they might recognize?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=466433
HR Analytics Example

Thanks!

Current time is 03:31 pm

Vintage Karts Forums > General > General > Anybody know anything about vintage Karts?

UltraBB 1.171 Copyright © 2007-2024 Data 1 Systems, INC.