Vintage Karts Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
Vintage Karts Forums > General > General > Simplex Challenger Mark II

Please register to gain full access of the forum. When you register please use your given name.handles and fake names will be deleted. if you are deleted you can re-register with your real name.

Simplex Challenger Mark II
 Moderated by: Kevin Gagne
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue Apr 18th, 2017 01:28 pm
  PMQuoteReply
1st Post
Howard Davis

Mana: 
Ok, I'm in the process of restoring my Simplex Challenger. Does anyone know where/ who re manufactureds the decal set for this Kart?

Posted: Tue Apr 18th, 2017 01:45 pm
  PMQuoteReply
2nd Post
Mark Cermak

Mana: 
Tom Thorin in CA has had these decal sets re-popped and they are excellent. His contact info should be in the resources section. I do have some decals for these awesome karts in case Tom is out of stock. I have other parts and 2 nice complete Simplex rollers with nice complete sets of wheels with no chips out of them for sale in case someone is interested. (only $750. each)

Thanks

Posted: Tue Apr 18th, 2017 06:33 pm
  PMQuoteReply
3rd Post
Howard Davis

Mana: 
I'm looking for West Bend 700 v reed intakes and reeds and a 700 5 port piston/ or 700 standard piston. What other parts do you have? Do you having any pictures?

Posted: Tue Apr 18th, 2017 06:51 pm
  PMQuoteReply
4th Post
Mark Cermak

Mana: 
I still have 1 nice Original complete Dead Axle Simplex Mark I with nice upholstery and original steel wheels, some Simplex magnesium wheels, 2 nice complete Simplex Mark IV Rollers, spindles, original tie rod ends but no more intakes or engines. I can supply lots of pictures. you can PM me or let me know what else you're looking for.

Thanks

Current time is 04:37 pm

Vintage Karts Forums > General > General > Simplex Challenger Mark II

UltraBB 1.171 Copyright © 2007-2024 Data 1 Systems, INC.