Vintage Karts Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
Vintage Karts Forums > General > For Sale > WANTED PP AH-61 parts or complete motor

Please register to gain full access of the forum. When you register please use your given name.handles and fake names will be deleted. if you are deleted you can re-register with your real name.

WANTED PP AH-61 parts or complete motor
 Moderated by: Kevin Gagne
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sun Aug 27th, 2017 11:00 pm
  PMQuoteReply
1st Post
Carl Haydt

Mana: 
Looking for a cylinder,piston & rings and a connecting rod for a Power Products AH-61 or a complete motor for a guy who showed up at Oreville today with a '61 Bug Scorpion with this motor on and after 4/5 laps the cylinder decided to leave the motor. Would like to find the parts to get this guy running before Orevilles vintage event in less then 3 weeks. Anybody got anything? PM me. THANKS! Carl

Posted: Sun Aug 27th, 2017 11:09 pm
  PMQuoteReply
2nd Post
Dan Dettmann

Mana: 
Carl,
58 and 61 used the same cylinder, rod piston. I've got loads of PP parts since that's mostly all I ran. Did the cylinder break or studs pull out?
Dan

Posted: Sun Aug 27th, 2017 11:48 pm
  PMQuoteReply
3rd Post
Carl Haydt

Mana: 
Hey Dan,How are ya! Thanks for the quick reply.
From what I could tell the studs broke but the cylinder also received damage at the base where the mounting holes are. (most likely from bouncing down the track trying to catch back up to the kart :) so I think the block is still good but not the cylinder.

Current time is 07:32 am

Vintage Karts Forums > General > For Sale > WANTED PP AH-61 parts or complete motor

UltraBB 1.171 Copyright © 2007-2024 Data 1 Systems, INC.