Vintage Karts Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

Please register to gain full access of the forum. When you register please use your given name.handles and fake names will be deleted. if you are deleted you can re-register with your real name.

General
 Moderated by: Kevin Gagne
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Feb 9th, 2023 12:24 pm
  PMQuoteReply
1st Post
sam polito

Mana: 
I have a question. What years was the King Kart produced before being sold to Margay?
Thanks

Posted: Fri Feb 17th, 2023 05:24 pm
  PMQuoteReply
2nd Post
tom kelley

Mana: 
hi Sam,
i think the last production year was 64. I'm sure Romero has some articles that could better define the date

Posted: Wed Mar 8th, 2023 07:01 am
  PMQuoteReply
3rd Post
andre343

Mana: 
Vans is a well-known global brand that began as a shoe company before expanding into apparel and accessories. On March 16, 1996, Paul and Jim Van Doren, two brothers, along with partners Gordon Lee and Serge Delia, opened this company at 204 E. Broadway in Anaheim, California. Skateboarders favored Vans in the early 1970s because of their durable construction and grippy outsoles. All around Southern California, they were spotted wearing Vans. Following that, Vans gained popularity. A new generation of skateboarders adopted Vans' new line of shoes in 1976, which featured padded collars and a variety of color combinations. Vans Promo Code 15 Off has continued to produce high-quality, fashion-forward footwear, apparel, and accessories over the years. It has since become one of the most well-known and prosperous brands in the world. They care about their consumers and work hard to make them happy by supplying them with high-quality goods and giving them exclusive discounts, such as the vans promo code $15 off and other money-saving opportunities. vans promo code $15 off

Current time is 03:16 pm

UltraBB 1.171 Copyright © 2007-2024 Data 1 Systems, INC.