Vintage Karts Forums Home 
Vintage Karts Forums > General > Events > Oreville 15-16 Sep

Please register to gain full access of the forum. When you register please use your given name.handles and fake names will be deleted. if you are deleted you can re-register with your real name.

Moderated by: Kevin Gagne  
AuthorPost
Karl Ginter

Mana: 
September 15-16 VKA Event at Oreville, PA. This is the 3rd event in the 2017 Northeast Promoters' Cup Series. This year, there's a special all-inclusive price for those staying for the Sunday (17 Sep) regular show, which includes vintage rears and vintage sidewinders. Oreville is one of the very few WKA-sanctioned master tracks in America that runs two vintage classes EVERY Sunday. For those that attended last year, we look forward to seeing you back, and for those that missed it, plan on being there -- it's a GREAT venue, and a lot of fun!!!

Attachment: OrevilleEntryForm.pdf (Downloaded 20 times)

Al Postiglione

Mana: 
Had a real good time here last year!
And ...... BTW, the dinner last year was great!

Attachment: IMG_0016.PNG (Downloaded 105 times)

john phippen

Mana: 
had a ball last year also but they need to come up with a 1 day pit pas price. Just saying.

Chuck Giacobbe

Mana: 
john, i looked at the flyer and i edited this post because i was obviously wrong on this. and i agree with you. $50 for a non-driver pit pass is just too high. especially if you are only going to be there one day. honestly i thought it was $25 because that is what i get charged for any other event i've been to be it new castle, riverside, barnesville all of them and that is for 3 days. barry if you read this you should reconsider your pit pass price for people that are just on the grounds and not driving. keep them off the starting gird.

Last edited on Sun Jul 9th, 2017 11:32 am by Chuck Giacobbe

Karl Ginter

Mana: 
John, Chuck,
I spoke with Barry today, and one-day pit pass is $25. Trust this helps. Barry can confirm next time he's on this forum.
Thanks,
Karl

Karl Ginter

Mana: 
BTT.

Karl Ginter

Mana: 
Just a reminder from the Oreville Track Promoter, and Race Director regarding this weekend's scheduled VKA East Coast Nationals karting event.  The track gates will open Friday morning at 0800 hours.  Please do not park along the road outside the gate -- the township frowns in that.  Sign-in begins at 0900 hours.
Campers are welcome to stay overnight -- be sure to park your campers toward the rear of the pit area.
Reminder:  Oreville runs vintage rears and vintage sidewinders each Sunday -- and all Fri/Sat participants are invited to stay for the Sunday show.  This Sunday, Oreville will incorporate as many vintage classes into their program, as are registered.  
Please direct any additional questions to:
Track Promoter: Barry Greenzweig (610-657-5189)
Co-Promoter: Alex Greenzweig (610-762-0898)
Race Director: Ken Dengler (610-844-5101)
We look forward to seeing you at Oreville for another GREAT vintage karting reunion!
http://www.orevillekartclub.org/

Last edited on Wed Sep 13th, 2017 05:45 pm by Karl Ginter

UltraBB 1.171 Copyright © 2007-2024 Data 1 Systems, INC.