Vintage Karts Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
Vintage Karts Forums > General > For Sale > 1973 Bug Stinger Lightweight with K-99 B-Bomb (or roller)

Please register to gain full access of the forum. When you register please use your given name.handles and fake names will be deleted. if you are deleted you can re-register with your real name.

1973 Bug Stinger Lightweight with K-99 B-Bomb (or roller)
 Moderated by: Kevin Gagne
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Jun 9th, 2017 06:16 pm
  PMQuoteReply
1st Post
Bill Pryor

Mana: 
This is the Lightweight model of the '73 Bug Stinger. I've included a brochure for the model that describes the differences between the Standard and Lightweight models. It's in excellent condition but needs new powder coat/paint. Original upholstery in excellent shape. Everything is correct except for the brake disc/hub and steering wheel. The 4 Nylites are nearly perfect, with 1" spacers on the rear to support the new 6.00 Vintage Speed tires. There are virtually new 3.40/3.00 Cheng Shins(a couple of laps) on the front. The Airheart brakes were completely rebuilt and work perfectly. I almost forgot to mention that there's a one inch ding on the top left of the tank, but the rest of the tank is in very good condition.

The engine is a rebuilt K-99 from Kelly West with a handful of laps on it and it is very strong. It has dual alky double pumpers that work great. TT modified and bore is 55.2.

Clutch is a virtually NOS Burco pulley start clutch. It has two laps on it since new.

Pipe is a Monza “A” and it works great with this engine. In great structural shape but needs re-chroming.

I will ship, but all arrangements must be made by the buyer and carrier must pick up at my house. I will not ship this via Greyhound. Any crating or pallet mounting will have to be done by the carrier. Sorry, but I don’t have the time to do any packing since I am moving and have all the packing I can handle getting our house ready.

$2600 complete. $1400 roller(no engine, clutch, pipe). Engine $1200(no clutch), pipe $175, Burco clutch $225.

PM me with your e-mail if you’re interested and I'll send you a bunch more pictures.

Attachment: IMG_1582-s.jpg (Downloaded 286 times)

Last edited on Fri Jun 9th, 2017 08:53 pm by Bill Pryor

Posted: Sun Jun 25th, 2017 07:09 am
  PMQuoteReply
2nd Post
Manny Sola

Mana: 
PM sent

Posted: Sun Jul 23rd, 2017 10:26 pm
  PMQuoteReply
3rd Post
Bill Pryor

Mana: 
Forgot to mark this sold.

SOLD

Current time is 05:31 pm

Vintage Karts Forums > General > For Sale > 1973 Bug Stinger Lightweight with K-99 B-Bomb (or roller)

UltraBB 1.171 Copyright © 2007-2024 Data 1 Systems, INC.