Vintage Karts Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
Vintage Karts Forums > General > For Sale > 1960 Jim Rathmann Xterminator in great condition

Please register to gain full access of the forum. When you register please use your given name.handles and fake names will be deleted. if you are deleted you can re-register with your real name.

1960 Jim Rathmann Xterminator in great condition
 Moderated by: Kevin Gagne
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sun Aug 30th, 2020 07:38 pm
  PMQuoteReply
1st Post
Jacob Mac

Mana: 
This Kart was my Grandfathers who was an engineer. I remembered him saying that he had tweaked the engine so that it goes faster. It is in great condition and I believe that all the parts are here. This Kart is super rare and would be an ideal piece to have for any kart collector. The motor is a Saetta made in Italy. Feel free to message me offers. This kart is also listed on facebook marketplace. I was referred here by Dr. Chip. Be safe and happy karting! PS. I will like to get $7,500 for this beautiful kart. I am open to offers.

Attachment: EF18DE99-E311-43FD-A2D4-626D258D7247.jpeg (Downloaded 282 times)

Last edited on Sun Aug 30th, 2020 07:40 pm by Jacob Mac

Posted: Sun Aug 30th, 2020 10:25 pm
  PMQuoteReply
2nd Post
Joe Drabicki
Blackhawk Kart Guru in Florida

Mana: 
Hello Jacob!

Welcome to the site. That is a very nice looking kart, but I see something missing. Where are the front and rear bumpers?

Maybe someone could post an ad for one showing the bumpers. There are several guys on the site whom own some really nice karts like yours. Perhaps they could post one of their karts showing the bumpers.

Kind Regards,

Joe

Posted: Tue Sep 1st, 2020 02:26 pm
  PMQuoteReply
3rd Post
Jacob Mac

Mana: 
Hi Joe! From the pictures I have seen, Rathmanns did have side nerf bumpers, and rear bumpers. However, not all Rathmanns had front bumpers. There is one in the Smithsonian institution with no front bumper. Thank you for your interest in my kart! Stay safe.

Posted: Tue Nov 17th, 2020 09:37 pm
  PMQuoteReply
4th Post
johngillman

Mana: 
I would value at 1000.00 if you are interested

Posted: Wed Mar 10th, 2021 04:05 pm
  PMQuoteReply
5th Post
EDT99

Mana: 
Hello, just joined the forum and saw your post. Did you sell your kart?

Current time is 11:47 pm

Vintage Karts Forums > General > For Sale > 1960 Jim Rathmann Xterminator in great condition

UltraBB 1.171 Copyright © 2007-2024 Data 1 Systems, INC.