Vintage Karts Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

Please register to gain full access of the forum. When you register please use your given name.handles and fake names will be deleted. if you are deleted you can re-register with your real name.

For Sale
 Moderated by: Kevin Gagne
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sun May 14th, 2017 12:57 am
  PMQuoteReply
1st Post
Mark Bray

Mana: 
1962 Rupp A-bone 4 inch front turbine wheels 5 inch rear. All new bearings and bendix brake and tires run once. Correct Rupp steering wheel. 1000.00 obo. Sorry photos to large message me for them. SOLD

Last edited on Thu Jun 15th, 2017 01:28 pm by Mark Bray

Posted: Thu Jun 1st, 2017 10:28 am
  PMQuoteReply
2nd Post
Ralph Turner

Mana: 
I'm in the market for a 1961 A-bone. As you know there is very little difference between the 1961 and 1962.
Are the pedals attached through the side frame rails, attached to the front axle or through a front bumper. This is the major difference but important to me as it needs to be correct to comply to era 1 karting in Australia. I intend to mount two MC20's which are 1961 builds. Thanks Mark.
Kind regards,

Ralph Turner.

Posted: Tue Jun 6th, 2017 11:50 am
  PMQuoteReply
3rd Post
Mark Bray

Mana: 
The pedals are attached to the kart with bosses welded to the front axle.
Mark

Posted: Tue Jun 6th, 2017 11:56 am
  PMQuoteReply
4th Post
Mark Bray

Mana: 
If the kart sounds like the one your looking for send me your e-mail address and I'll send you a group of photos. Can't seem to get this site to accept the photos I have .
Mark

Posted: Fri Jul 21st, 2017 11:35 am
  PMQuoteReply
5th Post
Admin010

Mana: 
To find out about producers, ask other individuals who have managed the organizations and get a direct vibe of what their involvement with them was. Keep in mind, you are searching for a cover flooring producer who can be trusted to convey the merchandise with the correct quality at a reasonable cost in an advantageous way. Producers are continually publicizing themselves and you can look at their sites to take in more on what they bring to the table. When you discover the makes, you are prepared to lead business. One thing you ought not overlook is that they should have a substantial exchanging permit contingent upon the nation they are based at. Ensure you see their records before you begin managing them. Makers will keep on providing this magnificent item for our homes.
Thanks& regards,
Angel anave
Importer De Chine |Import Export Chine

Current time is 08:58 am

UltraBB 1.171 Copyright © 2007-2024 Data 1 Systems, INC.