View single post by Bill Pryor
 Posted: Fri Jun 9th, 2017 06:16 pm
PMQuoteReplyFull Topic
Bill Pryor

Mana: 
This is the Lightweight model of the '73 Bug Stinger. I've included a brochure for the model that describes the differences between the Standard and Lightweight models. It's in excellent condition but needs new powder coat/paint. Original upholstery in excellent shape. Everything is correct except for the brake disc/hub and steering wheel. The 4 Nylites are nearly perfect, with 1" spacers on the rear to support the new 6.00 Vintage Speed tires. There are virtually new 3.40/3.00 Cheng Shins(a couple of laps) on the front. The Airheart brakes were completely rebuilt and work perfectly. I almost forgot to mention that there's a one inch ding on the top left of the tank, but the rest of the tank is in very good condition.

The engine is a rebuilt K-99 from Kelly West with a handful of laps on it and it is very strong. It has dual alky double pumpers that work great. TT modified and bore is 55.2.

Clutch is a virtually NOS Burco pulley start clutch. It has two laps on it since new.

Pipe is a Monza “A” and it works great with this engine. In great structural shape but needs re-chroming.

I will ship, but all arrangements must be made by the buyer and carrier must pick up at my house. I will not ship this via Greyhound. Any crating or pallet mounting will have to be done by the carrier. Sorry, but I don’t have the time to do any packing since I am moving and have all the packing I can handle getting our house ready.

$2600 complete. $1400 roller(no engine, clutch, pipe). Engine $1200(no clutch), pipe $175, Burco clutch $225.

PM me with your e-mail if you’re interested and I'll send you a bunch more pictures.

Attachment: IMG_1582-s.jpg (Downloaded 286 times)

Last edited on Fri Jun 9th, 2017 08:53 pm by Bill Pryor

Close Window