View single post by Carl Haydt
 Posted: Mon Jun 5th, 2017 02:44 am
PMQuoteReplyFull Topic
Carl Haydt

Mana: 
A couple of our vintage kart drivers came out to Oreville today to run and try to beat the rain and it was a great chance to give my Team X newest driver his first ride in a vintage kart in an actual race.
His name is Garrett Krome and he's the grandson of Barry Greenzweig. He's a relative newcomer to karting and does run modern karts but his talent as a driver comes across like he's a veteran.
This was the first time out this year for my karts as was most of the guys who showed up today so needless to say just about everyone had issues :):):)

Alex Greenzweig: No issues-left everyone in his dust again,as usual,finished first

Me: Had the carb too rich plus my clutch went flat but finished second

Jon Clark: Ran good and finished the feature in third but discovered broken springs in his clutch afterwards

Garrett Krome: Was on the move but seized the motor right after he passed me........That'll teach ya to pass the kart owner,HUH? Lol

Alex Tenney: Was running good but I think something happened to his engine? (not sure-doug?)

Doug Tenney: Ran some laps until a carb stud broke

Barry Greenzweig: Kart threw a chain on the first turn so he never got to run....Sorry buddy,totally my fault :(

Everyone still had a good time and I'm glad you guys came out even though the rain shortened the day. Video link at bottom

VIDEO
https://youtu.be/QLhi19sJlNA

Close Window